If you're looking for an effective exercise program that you don't need to go to the gym to follow, then try Tae Bo fitness at home. This fun fitness program is very affordable, has a lot of variety and works well for people at all levels of fitness. Whether it is your main fitness program or an adjunct routine you follow for some variety, Tae Bo can bring a lot to your workout.
All About Tae Bo
Tae Bo is a home fitness program that was developed by martial artist Billy Blanks in the 90s. Blanks was a taekwando practitioner who saw the benefit of incorporating martial arts moves, kick boxing and aerobics activity into a fun and challenging workout. Since the 90s, Tae Bo has evolved and grown into a popular and well-known exercise program.
Why Tae Bo Works
Tae Bo incorporates martial arts moves like punches and roundhouse kicks into a fast-paced, high-intensity cardiovascular fitness routine. Most of the moves are quite different than typical aerobics routines, and learning to perform the exercises is a lot of fun. The entertainment value of this workout makes it motivating - you return for more because you're having a good time.
Don't think that because it's entertaining, however, that doing Tae Bo Fitness at home is for wimps. It is a high-intensity, high-energy workout that can be adjusted to your fitness level. The workouts will get your heart pumping, help you to build muscle mass and allow you to become more flexible.
Advantages of Tae Bo
Tae Bo is more than fun and motivating, it's also one of the better workout routines for at-home exercisers available on the market today. There are a number of advantages to doing Tae Bo fitness.
- Tae Bo done correctly helps you to directly achieve four of the five components of physical fitness. If you follow a disciplined program of Tae Bo, you will gain cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance and flexibility. When combined with proper diet, Tae Bo can also help you to achieve a healthy body composition.
- There are programs for people at all levels of fitness and experience. With the simple instructions, it is easy to adapt moves and intensity to your personal fitness level. Billy Blanks is a great teacher, and he'll have you doing roundhouse kicks before you know it.
- Tae Bo can be done as an interval training workout. Interval training is an excellent way to get in shape, burn fat and change your body composition by reducing body fat and increasing lean body mass.
- The programs go beyond fitness and also help you to transform your thinking. This can improve both the efficacy of the workout and your quality of life.
Tae Bo Fitness at Home
It's easy to do Tae Bo at home. The Tae Bo website has a variety of very affordable products and programs available for the at-home user, including several different programs designed around your specific fitness goals.
- The T3 program is designed to totally transform your body, providing you with workbooks, DVDs and all of the equipment you will need to follow the program.
- Tae Bo Amped is designed as an interval program, alternating bursts of high-intensity training with cardiovascular exercise. This program is designed for fast results and optimum fitness in minimal time.
- Boot Camp Elite is a series of fitness discs that leads you through progressively more difficult exercise routines. It is designed with weight loss in mind, helping you to boost your metabolism and burn fat.
- Fat Blasting workouts are single discs designed to help you burn away body fat.
- Spot training helps you to work out specific problem areas.
Along with programs for home fitness, the site also offers resistance bands that can help to build muscular strength and endurance.
If you've been looking for a fun and motivating home fitness routine, then Tae Bo workouts for home might be perfect for you. Whether you are a beginner or someone looking to amp up your existing workouts, Billy Blanks and his Tae Bo fitness may just be the teacher you've been looking for.